Increasingly, our clients turn to videography to record evidence for trials, as it preserves the testimony, illustrates witness demeanor, and potentially reduces costs by eliminating in-person testimony at trial.
At SBR, we provide experienced video service experts with technical expertise and the professional knowledge required for a legal setting. Our video specialists will ensure that your video depositions are run smoothly and efficiently, delivering a quality product in your preferred format.
Below is a summary listing of our Video services/products:
- Legal Video Specialists – Depositions, Arbitrations, Hearings and Meetings
- CDs & DVD formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and more
- High-Quality Digital Video Recording
- Digital Video-to-Text Synchronization
- Synch formats compatible with all leading case management and trial presentation software
- Audio and Video Streaming compatible with all popular realtime software programs
- Site Inspections
- Mock Depositions
- Day-in-the-life Videos
- Settlement Videos
- Digital Editing
- Format Conversions
“…it preserves the testimony, illustrates witness demeanor, and potentially reduces costs by eliminating in-person testimony at trial.”