Review E-Transcripts anytime, anywhere on your iPad or iPhone
Portable E-Transcript is an app now available for your iPad® or iPhone®. You can review E-Transcripts on the go, anytime, anywhere – all you need is an iPad or iPhone to download and begin using Portable E-Transcripts.
Portable E-Transcript features:
- Downloadable on iTunes Store® at no charge
- Works on your iPad and iPhone
- Word Index helps you search and find terms within your E-Transcript
- Receive E-Transcript format (PTX) via email, Dropbox, and iTunes®
- Ability to add electronic highlighting and notes
- Email a transcript with highlighting and notes from iPad or iPhone
- Update the transcript in the desktop version of Westlaw Case Notebook to include the highlighting and notes added in the app
Highlight and make annotations to text in E-Transcript you have received from the court reporter.
Word Index helps you quickly find terms in E-Transcript so you can go directly to the section you want.